Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

I get double messages in my inbox and old messages appear new again

ksradiogirl

I get double messages in my inbox and old messages appear new again

I get double messages in my inbox and old messages appear new again

Svi odgovori (1)

Sounds like a possible corrupted Inbox.

Move all good messages into other folders for storage and organising. Delete all unwanted messages. When Inbox is empty: Right click on Inbox and select 'Compact' This will completely remove all the marked as deleted items.

Normally, you do not need to empty the Inbox before compacting, but if unusual activity in folder indicating possible corrruption then compacting could lose more than desired.

Junk folder: Right click on 'Junk' and select 'Empty Junk' Right click on 'Junk' and select 'Compact'

did this resolve the issue?