Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

I typed the password in the sign-in part and now it's saved everywhere I go, how do I delete this?

travelermom

Same question as above - I typed the password in the sign-in part by mistake and now it's saved everywhere I go. How do I delete this to just show my sign-in info?

Thank you!

Firefox version 45 - Windows 10 - installed plugins:

  • Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
  • NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
  • Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
  • The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
  • The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
  • NPWLPG
  • Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
  • iTunes Detector Plug-in
Same question as above - I typed the password in the sign-in part by mistake and now it's saved everywhere I go. How do I delete this to just show my sign-in info? Thank you! Firefox version 45 - Windows 10 - installed plugins: * Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056 * NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy * Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers * The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint * The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync * NPWLPG * Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0 * iTunes Detector Plug-in

Svi odgovori (3)

Odabrano rješenje

That happens, good thing you caught it!

See the instructions here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox#w_how-do-i-clear-my-history. What you'll want to clear is "Form & Search History", the rest you can leave alone if you want.

It worked!! Thank you so very much

Super! You're welcome, and happy browsing. :)