Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

how can i retrieve deleted emails

oppy

last month i started getting emails telling me my email box was nearly full, so i emptied my trash and deleted emails from my own box and from my wife's email box, then I sorted the problem now my wife would like her emails back!!! is it possible to get them back

last month i started getting emails telling me my email box was nearly full, so i emptied my trash and deleted emails from my own box and from my wife's email box, then I sorted the problem now my wife would like her emails back!!! is it possible to get them back

Svi odgovori (2)

thanks for help I got some back but not all, there is about 900 emails out there not to worry. Thanks again for all your help.