Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

There seems to be multiple duplicate websites listed in the bookmarks toolbar. How can I weed out the duplicates.

MEngestrom

How can I eliminate the duplicate bookmarks in the toolbar and bookmarks sidebar?

How can I eliminate the duplicate bookmarks in the toolbar and bookmarks sidebar?

All Replies (1)

Hello,

You can eliminate duplicates just by deleting them. They can be caused by accidentally using the bookmark shortcut twice, or being manually added again as a duplicate. Keep in mind that duplicates can sometimes be different subdomains of a domain that look very similar, , so make sure the the ones you are deleting are true duplicates.

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.