Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I no longer see my LastPass password manager

jltbyrd

I no longer see my LastPass password manager on FireFox. I'm using an IMAC Retina, 5K, 27", 2017, Ventura 13.7.8. It's always been at the top of the page. What can I do to bring it back?

I no longer see my LastPass password manager on FireFox. I'm using an IMAC Retina, 5K, 27", 2017, Ventura 13.7.8. It's always been at the top of the page. What can I do to bring it back?

All Replies (1)

Hi, could you go on the list of your extensions and see if it's still there? To do so check this article: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/find-and-install-add-ons-add-features-to-firefox#w_viewing-and-managing-your-installed-add-ons

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.