Facebook not loading, websites not showing popups, form entry information missing and more!
What has happened to Firefox over the past few days? Mine has become almost unusable!
Facebook fails to load (it's a pain having to constantly clear the cache in order to re-sign in). Websites that I use to make hotel bookings fail to proceed past the login stage, online forms fail to show the required information to complete transactions.
All works well on Chrome - but I like the Firefox interface and have been using for many years.
Help!
All Replies (4)
If everything works normally in Chrome, I’d start by testing Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode and then clearing site data just for the affected sites rather than the whole browser. It could be a Firefox setting, extension, or compatibility issue, especially since multiple unrelated sites are affected.
Thanks for your advice.
I've tried your suggestion but it hasn't really helped. Perhaps the couple of sites I frequent just are not compatible with Firefox.
It's Facebook failing to load or loading incompletely that is most frustrating. A quick search on the internet and there are others with the same issue.
I'm at my wits end! I resorted to uninstalling Firefox, clearing all the cache, and reinstalling a fresh copy (Windows 11). No add ons, no extensions - all are turned off.
Facebook will not load, Both Amazon and ebay occasionally (but not always) load, but when I click on 'signin' nothing happens - the screen just hangs.
BBC website works fine.
All works fine in Chrome and Edge.
I'm at a loss.
Help
An gyara
Hi Yorkshire Traveller,
Since you have already reinstalled Firefox, disabled extensions, and confirmed that the same sites work in Chrome and Edge, I would look outside Firefox itself at this point.
There have been Firefox compatibility problems involving Facebook and security software on Windows 11. In particular, Bitdefender and Avast have both been reported to interfere with Firefox connections to certain websites. Mozilla also notes that antivirus and other internet security software can prevent Firefox from connecting correctly after a browser or security-software update.
Could you tell us which antivirus/security software you have installed, including any web protection or traffic-scanning features? If you temporarily disable its web/traffic protection and Facebook immediately starts working, that would be a strong indication that the security software is interfering with Firefox.
Also, what Firefox version are you currently using? You can find this under Help > About Firefox. There have been several Facebook-related issues in recent Firefox releases, so the exact version is important here.