Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open I have two windows open. How do I close one? 1 amsa 0 sa na da wannan matsala 20 views Firefox Browse asked 1 makon da ya gabata wxie replied 1 makon da ya gabata tg3 9/30/26, 7:39 PM I have two windows open. How do I close one? I have two windows open. How do I close one? Nima, ina da wannan matsalar All Replies (1) wxie Fitattun masu bayar da gudun mawa 25 30/9/26, 19:43 Two Firefox windows? You can just click the X at the right upper corner of the window to close one. Two Firefox windows? You can just click the X at the right upper corner of the window to close one. Yi tambaya Nima, ina da wannan matsalar You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.