Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Move The Vertical Tabs To The Right Side

FoxMe

Hello, as the title says, I'd like to have the option to move the vertical tabs to the right side of the browser...if possible.

Thanks, FoxMe

Hello, as the title says, I'd like to have the option to move the vertical tabs to the right side of the browser...if possible. Thanks, FoxMe

All Replies (2)

Zaɓi Mafita

Hello FoxMe, on your vertical tabs, click at the button the settings (looks like a gear) and there you will see an option saying "move sidebar to the right"

Hope this helps

Ah! Thank you! I guess that I've overlooked it.

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.