Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

How do I move vertical scrollbar from left to right of screen?

Nisaba

Firefox Browser, version 76.0.1 Windows 10 Question is above. I will repeat it. How do I move the vertical scrollbar from left to right side of screen?

Firefox Browser, version 76.0.1 Windows 10 Question is above. I will repeat it. How do I move the vertical scrollbar from left to right side of screen?

Alla svar (2)

Good morning! I don't think that is possible to do so, but you could suggest that feature to Mozilla at input.mozilla.org.

Hope this helps!

Warm regards, Jeremy West (jeremynwest)

Vald lösning

There is a pref available on the about:config page that you can modify to set where to display the scroll bar. Set the layout.scrollbar.side pref to '3' to place the scroll bar at the left side. Set the layout.scrollbar.side pref to '2' to place the scroll bar at the right side. See http://kb.mozillazine.org/layout.scrollbar.side

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I accept the risk!" to continue.