Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wannan tattunawa ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
Solved Ajiyayyu

Firefox sturggles to establish firm connection with bluetooth earbuds

liaoyuzhi.jack2019

Hello, I am currently using windows 11 with firefox 149.0. Regardless of what website I use (youtube. steam etc), the browser struggles to establish consistent connection to my bluetooth earbuds. It connects for one moment, but then soon the volume goes out and eventually it disconnects. Though it would reconnect soon, the cycle just keeps ongoing. I have experimented with other apps and browsers, as well as multiple bluetooth earbuds of other brands to be sure that it is a firefox issue. I have checked the volume mixer menu to ensure that there is nothing wrong. I have also made sure that my drivers are all up to date with no issue. But the issue still persists.

Hello, I am currently using windows 11 with firefox 149.0. Regardless of what website I use (youtube. steam etc), the browser struggles to establish consistent connection to my bluetooth earbuds. It connects for one moment, but then soon the volume goes out and eventually it disconnects. Though it would reconnect soon, the cycle just keeps ongoing. I have experimented with other apps and browsers, as well as multiple bluetooth earbuds of other brands to be sure that it is a firefox issue. I have checked the volume mixer menu to ensure that there is nothing wrong. I have also made sure that my drivers are all up to date with no issue. But the issue still persists.
Karanta wannan amsa a matsayinta

Zaɓi Mafita

I found the solution for me, at least! I had to turn off hardware acceleration, and problem solved! I hope this works for you too, it was extremely frustrating!

All Replies (5)

If not DIY, What is the make and model of your computer?

I do not think this is a drivers issue as all of my drivers are all to date.

Zaɓi Mafita

I found the solution for me, at least! I had to turn off hardware acceleration, and problem solved! I hope this works for you too, it was extremely frustrating!