Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Lolu chungechunge lwavalwa lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Locked Okugcinwe kunqolobane

uetooth Sound

SuMo Bot

I'm Using ubuntu 18.04 my bluetooth audio stopped working to my S8 earbuds. They are connected OK, but no sound. Works on Chromium and Firefox on Windows, so it's not the earbuds.

Something has probably changed in the config file, but I don't know where to look.

I'm Using ubuntu 18.04 my bluetooth audio stopped working to my S8 earbuds. They are connected OK, but no sound. Works on Chromium and Firefox on Windows, so it's not the earbuds. Something has probably changed in the config file, but I don't know where to look.

All Replies (1)

Sounds like you should be asking this question on the Ubuntu or S8 forum.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.