Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Option missing in Settingd

azan.some

I cannot see the lock privaze tabs option in the settings. It does show up when I search for it but when I click it, it takes me to the options menus (as seen in the screenshot) but the option is not there.

I cannot see the '''lock privaze tabs ''' option in the settings. It does show up when I search for it but when I click it, it takes me to the options menus (as seen in the screenshot) but the option is not there.
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

The private browsing lock setting was not shown in version 149 on devices without biometric hardware, even if they supported device credentials (PIN, pattern, or password).

Please update to 156.

Modified by TyDraniu

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.