Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

how to download a song by firefox android version?

Chandresh

When I clicking on download option it starts playing online and when choosing save audio option by long pressing on the playing song it do nothing.Please help!

When I clicking on download option it starts playing online and when choosing save audio option by long pressing on the playing song it do nothing.Please help!

Toutes les réponses (4)

Long pressing works for me. Have you checked the download folder? Does anything show up in the download list? Menu button > tools > download

No! There is no any downloading item shows after save. I think when I clicks save option there it show a directory to save target but there is no any popup comes.

you can also try the following: open firefox, type about:config into the address bar, search for the preference named media.play-stand-alone and toggle its value to false.

I have paste about.config in search bar but there is no showng media.play-stand-alone option.