This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Solved
Archived
I just got a new computer & the old option "show bookmarks sidebar" is GONE How do I get it back? I want the sidebar always
How do I get back the option under "Bookmarks" "show bookmarks SIDEBAR" (NOT "toolbar!)
How do I get back the option under "Bookmarks" "show bookmarks SIDEBAR" (NOT "toolbar!)
All Replies (2)
Chosen Solution
You can toggle the Bookmarks Sidebar via the "Ctrl+B" keyboard shortcut. You can toggle the Bookmarks Toolbar via the "Ctrl+Shift+B" keyboard shortcut. The keyboard shortcut to Open the Library is "Ctrl+Shift+O".
You can find a toolbar button for the sidebar in the Customize palette.
There is one other option -- there is an optional bookmarks menu button for the toolbar (
). You can add it using the Customize panel (Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars). It's on that menu.