This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
In Firefox 42, I have pop-up blocker activated. I have pop-up windows that I do not want blocked, but cannot determine a way to unblock them. When a pop-up is blocked, there isn't a message like there normally is giving me the opportunity to allow pop-ups for the site. I've also gone into Preferences and attempted to add a site manually to the pop-ups exception list, but pop-ups are still not allowed on the site that I've added.
All Replies (2)
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pop-blocker-settings-exceptions-troubleshooting#w_pop-up-blocker-settings Add an Exception for sites where you don't want popups blocked - IOW, Allowed Sites.
Does Firefox show an icon at the right end of the location/address bar?
Does it work if you enable all pop-ups temporarily?
You can inspect and manage permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab via these steps:
- click the "Site Identity Button" (globe/padlock) on the location/address bar
- click the arrow to expand the security message
- click "More Information" to open "Tools > Page Info"
- click "Permissions" to inspect and modify permissions
- click "Security" to inspect and modify cookies and passwords in a standalone window
You can inspect and manage some permissions (not plugins) on the about:permissions page.