Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava

search bar is displayed in the middle of each page (in all tabs)

jm jiemer

I installed portable Version 156.0.1 (64-bit). Since then, the search bar is displayed in the middle of each page instead of the menu bar. Is this a known bug? see image thanks

I installed portable Version 156.0.1 (64-bit). Since then, the search bar is displayed in the middle of each page instead of the menu bar. Is this a known bug? see image thanks
Mba’erechaha japyhypyre oñondivegua

Opaite Mbohovái (5)

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

Can you go to about:config and switch toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets to false, then restart the browser? Thanks.

Moambuepyre TyDraniu rupive

thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately it is not fixing the problem. To be sure I switch it on and restarted: no change Then I switched back to false: no change. I still have this search bar in the middle (see attachment) Thanks

  1. Please don't mark an answer as a Chosen solution until it's resolved.
  2. Try to select View -> Toolbars -> Customize toolbar and click the Restore defaults button.

thanks i did as asked, but no progress. Maybe I should deinstall and reinstall

About: mark an answer as a Chosen solution, I didn't mark this as I didn't even find where I could mark (or not mark) it. I'm just using post a reply. Sorry if I oversaw something

Thanks

So it's not a bug of Firefox nor of its configuration. It must be your portable build then.

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.