Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

The old "S" buton has been removed in newer versions. can I get it back?

Steve_AW

The "S" button to temporarily allow addresses, revoke temporary permissions, and show permitted and non-permitted addresses has bee removed. Can I get it back into the latest Firefox?

The "S" button to temporarily allow addresses, revoke temporary permissions, and show permitted and non-permitted addresses has bee removed. Can I get it back into the latest Firefox?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Hello, I think you add this "S" with a module, am I right? If this module is available with Firefox 57, then it should be installed, else it means this module is not yet supported with this Firefox version. In both cases, can you check your modules list to confirm this information?