Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

August 6, 2024 Update

APureKindSoul

After the recent update I am no longer permitted to stream movies. How can I reverse this update, change it or will there be a patch to address this malfunction? I am not the only one that this has happened to. Every update changes my settings, I have learned to go back into settings and change back.

After the recent update I am no longer permitted to stream movies. How can I reverse this update, change it or will there be a patch to address this malfunction? I am not the only one that this has happened to. Every update changes my settings, I have learned to go back into settings and change back.

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

No screenshot. No link to the page. No steps to replicate.