Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arquivado

History is not shown

aussie

When I click on show all history it open up in a new window but no history is shown at all it will show my book marks and recent closed windows or tabs history but no whole day or week history.

I also have a problem deleting history through Firefox so now I just go trough control panel and go to internet options and click delete history.

When I click on show all history it open up in a new window but no history is shown at all it will show my book marks and recent closed windows or tabs history but no whole day or week history. I also have a problem deleting history through Firefox so now I just go trough control panel and go to internet options and click delete history.

All Replies (1)