Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Echekwara

all history disappeared after latest upgrade

george1718

After latest upgrade (3.6.13), when I click "show all history," history window comes up empty. The last 10 pages are shown in the history menu.

After latest upgrade (3.6.13), when I click "show all history," history window comes up empty. The last 10 pages are shown in the history menu.

All Replies (2)

when I click on "Show all history" the page comes up blank, though I have created a lot of history. History used to be stored by: Today, last week, last 30 days etc. Now there's nothing at all.