Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I got an email at my old email address saying I didn't sign in for 2 years.

kj_23marigolds

Almost 3 years ago I got married and changed my last name. My Hotmail address has my old last name, so I started a new Outlook address & tried to get started here using that. I was hoping that any email from Mozilla would go to the Outlook address, but I just got an email at the Hotmail address saying that I hadn't signed in for 2 years. I do remember a few times I had trouble signing in. The "owner" of this computer is still me - using my maiden name - if that matters. Now I don't know if I have more than one Mozilla account or what. Is there some way I can get things sorted out?

Almost 3 years ago I got married and changed my last name. My Hotmail address has my old last name, so I started a new Outlook address & tried to get started here using that. I was hoping that any email from Mozilla would go to the Outlook address, but I just got an email at the Hotmail address saying that I hadn't signed in for 2 years. I do remember a few times I had trouble signing in. The "owner" of this computer is still me - using my maiden name - if that matters. Now I don't know if I have more than one Mozilla account or what. Is there some way I can get things sorted out?

All Replies (1)

Hi,

Looks like you're dealing with a Mozilla account issue. We have direct one-to-one support for Mozilla accounts (which is different from a peer-to-peer support forum like this one).

Please submit a new ticket from this page so our support agent can assist you further.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.