Open
Asking for authorisation after deleting account
I disconnected a Google Workspace account - Calendar and mail - from a former workplace. As far as I can tell, it's been deleted from Thunderbird.
However, I'll still get dialog boxes and an occasional browser popup asking me to reauthorise it.
How do I get rid of it once and for all?
I disconnected a Google Workspace account - Calendar and mail - from a former workplace. As far as I can tell, it's been deleted from Thunderbird.
However, I'll still get dialog boxes and an occasional browser popup asking me to reauthorise it.
How do I get rid of it once and for all?
All Replies (2)
Bumping this.
See https://support.mozilla.org/gu-IN/questions/1427003
I got this link off the page you are bumping. it is years later, but the question is still the most likely reason. You have not removed a calendar or address book when your removed the email account.