Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

I am trying to use the VPN feature to connect to BBC iPlayer in UK. Doesn't seem to work as BBC iPlayer detected that I am connecting from outside UK

mickdraper

I am trying to use the VPN feature to connect to BBC iPlayer in UK. I switched on the VPN in the browser and selected United Kingdom. It doesn't seem to work as BBC iPlayer tells methat I am connecting from outside UK.

I am trying to use the VPN feature to connect to BBC iPlayer in UK. I switched on the VPN in the browser and selected United Kingdom. It doesn't seem to work as BBC iPlayer tells methat I am connecting from outside UK.

Alle antwurden (2)

They have a strong protection against VPNs.

Thanks for the reply. I normally use a commercial VPN (Streamvia) which works very well connecting to BBC iPlayer from Spain and France. I had hoped that the built in (free) Mozilla VPN would work, but it doesn´t seem to. Oh well.....

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.