Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Oplost

drop down changed to translate selection to french. Has always been translate selection to english. How to change back?

Bill

Dropdown menu changed to "Translate selection to French. Has always been "Translate selection to English". I use it all the time. I don't think I changed anything. How can I set it back to English? Tried this: "To change the translation selection back to English in Firefox, go to the Language section in the General panel of Firefox settings, select English from the dropdown menu, and restart Firefox. This will revert the translation settings to English." Didn't work. System language is English (CA).

Dropdown menu changed to "Translate selection to French. Has always been "Translate selection to English". I use it all the time. I don't think I changed anything. How can I set it back to English? Tried this: "To change the translation selection back to English in Firefox, go to the Language section in the General panel of Firefox settings, select English from the dropdown menu, and restart Firefox. This will revert the translation settings to English." Didn't work. System language is English (CA).
Keppele skermôfbyldingen

Alle antwurden (3)

Keazen oplossing

Never mind, discovered the "Refresh Firefox" option. Restored dropdown option to "Translate Selection to English".

Hello

If that happened again.

For illustration https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1535724 And, according to the translations log, for information purposes.

Maybe, you can try, reset the preference, about:config browser.translations.mostRecentTargetLanguages

Below, for illustration.

Thank you Agent virtuel. I will try that setting, if the issue returns.

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.