Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Firefox loses memory

William Stevens

I use Firefox with Facebook. After viewing several pages on Facebook, Firefox shows a blank photo or picture and I am not able to view the photos etc.

Why does Firefox stop showing pictures. Is it a memory problem?

When Firefox stops showing photos, I open Google Chrome and am able to view photos.

Firefox was never like this before.

William

I use Firefox with Facebook. After viewing several pages on Facebook, Firefox shows a blank photo or picture and I am not able to view the photos etc. Why does Firefox stop showing pictures. Is it a memory problem? When Firefox stops showing photos, I open Google Chrome and am able to view photos. Firefox was never like this before. William

Alle antwurden (2)

It can be a cache issue. Try to update to 97 and report back if it helped.

Could be a http3 issue. There are some known issues with Facebook and some have been fixed in 97.