Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Adblock won't let me download photo's to Facebook; Why?

Owlswing

I activated Adblock in order to stop pop-up adverts but now, when I try to uplaod photo's from Windows Picture Gallery to my Facebook Picture Galleries, a tab showing the word 'block' appears above the 'Add Pictures' tab and I unable to add any pictures.

I activated Adblock in order to stop pop-up adverts but now, when I try to uplaod photo's from Windows Picture Gallery to my Facebook Picture Galleries, a tab showing the word 'block' appears above the 'Add Pictures' tab and I unable to add any pictures.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)