Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Verrouillé

Thunderbird 157 breaks google calendar add-on

Ric

Just updated to Thunderbird 157 and all my calendars are now disabled because the google calendar add-on is not compatible and was disabled. How do I enable my other calendars or move back to 156 while I wait for an update for the google calendar add-on?

Just updated to Thunderbird 157 and all my calendars are now disabled because the google calendar add-on is not compatible and was disabled. How do I enable my other calendars or move back to 156 while I wait for an update for the google calendar add-on?

Toutes les réponses (1)