Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Öppen

thunderbird 157 update deactivated all my calendars

Ric

Was using the google calendar add-on when I update to thunderbird 157. Now all my calendars are deactivated. How to I restore them?

Was using the google calendar add-on when I update to thunderbird 157. Now all my calendars are deactivated. How to I restore them?

Alla svar (2)

Ric, I've got the same problem - it kills Tasks too. Apparently Tbird 157 breaks the the Add-on 128.5.12 (Philipp Kewisch). I posted my query about this issue yesterday and haven't heard anything yet. Kewisch doesn't post an email address, just a twitter account, which I don't use. I believe one fix would be to downgrade to 156 and turn off auto updates. Right now I'm limping along using Google's ugly web calendar. I expect the Community will be lighting up over the next few days. I'd hate to have to downgrade to 156 and stay there forever.

Glad I'm not alone, I guess. I've tried several things with the help of ChatGPT but with no luck. From what I have seen it appears that the add-on is no longer needed as TB now will connect to google. I'll let ya know if I learn anything new.

Ställ en fråga

Du måste logga in på ditt konto för att svara på inlägg. Vänligen starta en ny fråga om du inte har ett konto ännu.