Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

unable to send or recv emails ... help

243stacy

I an unable to send or recv emails. I run Norton 360 and they do not support Thunderbird. My server online support says all my settings are OK. I ran a full scan yesterday & all is well. this problem started 12/24/17. I am older and not Tech savvy & the online tips on how to fix this are too confusing for me. I need a real person to help. Marlene Lindeman ... ... One error message reads: "connection to server mail.ohio.net timed out"


edited email and phone# from public and spam/search bots.

I an unable to send or recv emails. I run Norton 360 and they do not support Thunderbird. My server online support says all my settings are OK. I ran a full scan yesterday & all is well. this problem started 12/24/17. I am older and not Tech savvy & the online tips on how to fix this are too confusing for me. I need a real person to help. Marlene Lindeman ... ... One error message reads: "connection to server mail.ohio.net timed out" edited email and phone# from public and spam/search bots.

Modifié le par James

Toutes les réponses (1)

Open Norton and disable in the advanced settings email scanning. It does not really work anyway. Reboot your computer. Any better?