Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

IE refuses to allow me to download Firefox.

pjschn

Having set my IE security settings as low as they will go and set mozilla.org as a trusted site, I have attempted to download Firefox several times. Each time, I get a message that IE has prevented the download to protect my computer. Any suggestions about how to get IE to do what I want it to do?

Having set my IE security settings as low as they will go and set mozilla.org as a trusted site, I have attempted to download Firefox several times. Each time, I get a message that IE has prevented the download to protect my computer. Any suggestions about how to get IE to do what I want it to do?

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution