Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

How to download Firefox to a memory stick

oldgobbler

I use Firefox on 2 computers, but want to use it on a new notebook computer. The notebook has only IE which is totally inoperable. Thus I cannot use it to download Firefox. Can I download Firefox on a memory stick and then transfer it to the notebook so I can then dump IE?

I use Firefox on 2 computers, but want to use it on a new notebook computer. The notebook has only IE which is totally inoperable. Thus I cannot use it to download Firefox. Can I download Firefox on a memory stick and then transfer it to the notebook so I can then dump IE?

All Replies (2)

Hello oldgobbler, yes you can, full installer - all languages : https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/

thank you

Duplicate of above

Modified by CoryMH