Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

My firefox randomly crashes every 2 minutes

ikarirei

My firefox randomly crashes every 2 minutes after updating to the newest version (157.0.1(64 bit)). Here are the four crash reports I got today. bp-7b30056f-c2e1-455d-b352-e3b400261009 bp-5088479d-93ac-4482-91e7-6c7a10261009 bp-f0e865a5-764e-4de3-a3af-440f40261009 bp-2b41e32b-24b5-404d-9966-26abc0261009

My firefox randomly crashes every 2 minutes after updating to the newest version (157.0.1(64 bit)). Here are the four crash reports I got today. bp-7b30056f-c2e1-455d-b352-e3b400261009 bp-5088479d-93ac-4482-91e7-6c7a10261009 bp-f0e865a5-764e-4de3-a3af-440f40261009 bp-2b41e32b-24b5-404d-9966-26abc0261009

پاسخ‌ها (1)

This looks like a CPU bug. I'd recommend starting to look for warranty extensions applicable to you for a potential replacement.

See:

یک سؤال بپرسید

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.