Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Is there still a way to request a data export/archive for a shut-down Pocket account?

gagan

Hello,

I had an active Pocket account linked via my Mozilla Account prior to Pocket's service shutdown. Unfortunately, I was unable to export my saved links and reading list during the automated export window.

Since the original export tool at getpocket.com/export is no longer active, could someone from the support team or staff advise:

Is there still an internal procedure, backup archive, or privacy compliance form available to retrieve an export (CSV/HTML) of saved items?

What is the correct official support or contact channel for account data retrieval inquiries now that direct email addresses are unreachable?

I can provide my registered email and account details privately upon request by an official moderator or support staff member.

Thank you for your guidance.

Hello, I had an active Pocket account linked via my Mozilla Account prior to Pocket's service shutdown. Unfortunately, I was unable to export my saved links and reading list during the automated export window. Since the original export tool at getpocket.com/export is no longer active, could someone from the support team or staff advise: Is there still an internal procedure, backup archive, or privacy compliance form available to retrieve an export (CSV/HTML) of saved items? What is the correct official support or contact channel for account data retrieval inquiries now that direct email addresses are unreachable? I can provide my registered email and account details privately upon request by an official moderator or support staff member. Thank you for your guidance.

All Replies (1)

یک سؤال بپرسید

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.