Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I'm lost trying to get my bookmarks transferred to my new PC. I thought I had synced, but am lost.

jimcool

Not sure how to proceed to get my bookmarks moved from my old laptop to my new one. I'm a mainframe guy and often get lost with these PCs. :-)

Thanks...

Jim

Not sure how to proceed to get my bookmarks moved from my old laptop to my new one. I'm a mainframe guy and often get lost with these PCs. :-) Thanks... Jim

All Replies (3)

Mainframe... you mean AS400 and RPG! LMAO It's been awhile, but it was interesting. You can use sync by using the same Mozilla account on both computers. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-set-sync-my-computer https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-choose-what-information-sync-firefox

Modified by jonzn4SUSE

Chosen Solution

Export Firefox bookmarks to an HTML file to back up or transfer bookmarks https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/export-firefox-bookmarks-to-backup-or-transfer

Thx much. No, I mean MVS, z/OS machines...360s thru 3090s.

Jim