Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Firefox requesting a "passkey" to sign into AOL.

Harris guilmette

Firefox requesting a "passkey" to sign into AOL. AOL says it's not them. it doesn't say what kind of passkey, how toset it up, where to get it, Nothing! Any ideas? I can get in on my tablet and phone, just not in Firefox.This request for a passkey just began a month or so ago, with no explanation.

Firefox requesting a "passkey" to sign into AOL. AOL says it's not them. it doesn't say what kind of passkey, how toset it up, where to get it, Nothing! Any ideas? I can get in on my tablet and phone, just not in Firefox.This request for a passkey just began a month or so ago, with no explanation.

پاسخ‌ها (2)

Firefox is just the Browser and that request is most likely coming from AOL not from Firefox. You need to contact AOL support about your login issue.

Thank you for trying. That's what I thought also, but they had no idea what I'm talking about. 1) I don't get a passkey request when logging in from my Android devices. 2) I tried signing in with Edge and with Chrome and had the exact same thing happen with them.

I'm still working on the assumption that it is AOL, but haven't made contact with the right department/experts yet.

Still trying.