Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Bookmarks menus constantly default position to "other bookmarks" position

Marty

Hello wonderful Mozilla Firefox,

Could you please educate me on how I may change the default view of my bookmarks. I feel like it did not used to default to the "other bookmarks" in the "Manage Bookmarks" library window (ctrl+shift+o). I find it a bit annoying that it defaults all the way to the very last folder in my whole library. How to fix this? I tried to delete this folder but that is not possible. I do not need to delete, I just want for my view to default to either the very top, or possibly to remember its last accessed folder/location. Is this possible?

Thank you very much for your time and everything you do.

An avid and loyal Firefox user.

Hello wonderful Mozilla Firefox, Could you please educate me on how I may change the default view of my bookmarks. I feel like it did not used to default to the "other bookmarks" in the "Manage Bookmarks" library window (ctrl+shift+o). I find it a bit annoying that it defaults all the way to the very last folder in my whole library. How to fix this? I tried to delete this folder but that is not possible. I do not need to delete, I just want for my view to default to either the very top, or possibly to remember its last accessed folder/location. Is this possible? Thank you very much for your time and everything you do. An avid and loyal Firefox user.
تصاویر صفحه پیوست شده

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Hello. It isn't just your browser. It is the general default.