Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

You deleted all my bookmarks on your last upgrade I now go to Edge for my browser if they will ever start remembering gmail passwords i will completely remove y

gmathews

I am very upset with firefox right now. On your last update you deleted all my bookmarks. Approx 90. I depend heavily on those bookmarks and will have a very difficult time getting them all back. The only thing I use you for now is to get to my gmail. If Edge ever starts remembering gmail pass words I will delete you from my computer for good,

Very unhappy Gene Mathews

I am very upset with firefox right now. On your last update you deleted all my bookmarks. Approx 90. I depend heavily on those bookmarks and will have a very difficult time getting them all back. The only thing I use you for now is to get to my gmail. If Edge ever starts remembering gmail pass words I will delete you from my computer for good, Very unhappy Gene Mathews

پاسخ‌ها (1)