Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Problem connecting to ITunes

verygood

When I try to log on to ITunes using the ITunes app, it fails on FireFox. ITunes attempts to open Internet expolorer, rather than FireFox. How can I set Itunes to use FireFox as the default. Internet Explorer uses a different IP on my computer and I don't use it.

When I try to log on to ITunes using the ITunes app, it fails on FireFox. ITunes attempts to open Internet expolorer, rather than FireFox. How can I set Itunes to use FireFox as the default. Internet Explorer uses a different IP on my computer and I don't use it.

All Replies (1)

My daughter is having the same problem.

Has anybody found a solution ?