Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox will not allow access to ITunes. Can you help?

verygood

Since I switched from Internet Explorer to Itunes, I cannot access the Itunes store. When the IPOD is connected, we can access our IPOD preferences. I tried to reinstall Itunes, but I still could not connect.

Since I switched from Internet Explorer to Itunes, I cannot access the Itunes store. When the IPOD is connected, we can access our IPOD preferences. I tried to reinstall Itunes, but I still could not connect.

All Replies (1)

I can't access iTunes either. It gives me an "unknown error (310)" code and tells me to try later. Does anybody have any way to fix this?