Request for a Discounted Mozilla VPN Plan Due to Financial Hardship
Dear Mozilla VPN Team, I hope you're doing well.
I'm writing to ask whether Mozilla could offer a discounted subscription or a customized plan to accommodate my financial circumstances.
I'm an English language teacher based in the Middle East, where severe internet restrictions and filtering make a reliable VPN essential to my work. Of all the services I've tried, Mozilla VPN is the only one that has consistently provided the reliable connection I need to teach my students without frequent disconnections.
My work involves interactive online classes, streaming educational materials, and sharing learning resources, so I estimate that I need approximately 150 GB of bandwidth per month.
Unfortunately, my monthly income is only around $100, and $3 per month is the absolute maximum I can currently afford for a VPN subscription without compromising my basic living expenses.
I genuinely value Mozilla's commitment to privacy and an open internet. I'm willing to upgrade to a regular subscription and pay the standard price as soon as my financial situation improves. For now, however, reliable VPN access is essential to my ability to teach, earn a living, and improve my circumstances.
I'd be extremely grateful if you could consider my situation and let me know whether any hardship discounts, educational pricing, financial assistance programs, or alternative subscription options might be available.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and for your continued work toward making the internet more accessible and private.
Warm regards, Amir
All Replies (1)
Hi
The product that you refer to is one of our premium products. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please select the product below to submit your question: