Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

was able to take screenshots, now I cannot

Busymomwifenstudent

I used to be able to take screenshots while on the Internet. Now I can only take screenshots when I am not using the Internet. I reset Firefox but that did not solve the problem. I believe that after a MS update in August may have changed my settings on Firefox which disabled my ability to take screenshots while on the Internet.

I used to be able to take screenshots while on the Internet. Now I can only take screenshots when I am not using the Internet. I reset Firefox but that did not solve the problem. I believe that after a MS update in August may have changed my settings on Firefox which disabled my ability to take screenshots while on the Internet.

All Replies (1)

You can try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.

  • Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"

You need to close and restart Firefox after toggling this setting.