Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Solved Archived

Cannot right click to save bookmark to folder now. It saves it to general open list. I use to be able to save it to a selected folder.

kvrobb

I have3.6.15 on Win XP Pro system. I have recently noticed I can no longer right click on a web page to save it to a selected bookmark folder. It is saved with no chance of choice to the end of the general bookmarks list. I use to get a box to select a folder to save the new web page. Any ideas? Thanks

I have3.6.15 on Win XP Pro system. I have recently noticed I can no longer right click on a web page to save it to a selected bookmark folder. It is saved with no chance of choice to the end of the general bookmarks list. I use to get a box to select a folder to save the new web page. Any ideas? Thanks

All Replies (2)

Valitud lahendus

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

  • Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

See:

That was it. Charter.com toolbar that was newly installed was problem. Thanks