Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Rohkem teavet
Solved Archived

bookmark from right click on web page not offering folder options

AnonymousUser

Normally, when I want to bookmark a webpage, I right click on web page and select "bookmark this page", then additional selection choices come up allowing me to choose the save folder options, changing the description properties of the website, etc. For several days all options no longer occur - i.e. when I right click, I choose "bookmark this page" and it simply saves to the bottom of the default list. I've since rebooted thinking that might cure it but to no avail. I've checked under /tools/options but cannot seem to find a cure. Please help. I am running Firefox 3.5.9 w/ Windows XP sp3.

I just started using Charter cable - maybe the extensions it installed caused the problems. See list below.

Normally, when I want to bookmark a webpage, I right click on web page and select "bookmark this page", then additional selection choices come up allowing me to choose the save folder options, changing the description properties of the website, etc. For several days all options no longer occur - i.e. when I right click, I choose "bookmark this page" and it simply saves to the bottom of the default list. I've since rebooted thinking that might cure it but to no avail. I've checked under /tools/options but cannot seem to find a cure. Please help. I am running Firefox 3.5.9 w/ Windows XP sp3. I just started using Charter cable - maybe the extensions it installed caused the problems. See list below.

All Replies (1)

Valitud lahendus

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes). See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems