Please help me fix the crashes. This happens every time that I click on the icon. Please rephrase the 30,000 characters. I don't know what that means, and how to get rid of the extra characters.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Google Update
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more recent crash reports that have a "bp-" prefix:
You can find the IDs of the submitted crash reports on the about:crashes page.
- You can open the about:crashes page via the location bar, like you open a website, or open the crash reports page via "Help > Troubleshooting Information".
If you can't open Firefox, see:
Here are some of the crash report ids. What is the next step?
bp-44702af9-7330-4f0a-9af3-646172140226 54 minutes ago bp-f67140c5-83d0-445a-9f76-ea67f2140226 54 minutes ago bp-05d51ea7-33d4-4203-9a05-100b82140226
- bug 973138 - startup crash in __fnNCDESTROY (mostly with MovieMode.48CA2AEFA22D.dll)
Maybe you can help in this bug and attach the MovieMode.48CA2AEFA22D.dll file that shows in the module list of your crash reports.
What is the location of this MovieMode.48CA2AEFA22D.dll file?
Do you know where you got this file?
Movie Mode does not ring a bell. Is it possible to search my PC for it?