how do i uninstall latest update? it casused tabsto appear and can't get rid of them.
howdo i uninstall an update..latest one today, made tabs appear..don't want tabs. won't stop tabs uner options either.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
Did you have the "Always show the tab bar" off?
- You can restore it with this addon.
Where is the ....always show the tab bar.....? i don't see it under options. thanks
refer to: http://limi.net/checkboxes-that-kill
Sorry for the post. The following is available only with TabMixPlus installed.
Firefox button > Options > Options > Tabs > Hide the tab bar
Tools > Options > Tabs > Hide the tab bar
- Never (self explanatory)
- When I have only one tab (self explanatory)
- Always (never a tab bar no matter how many or how few tabs you have open)
Modified by TheOldFox
Duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/967073. Please don't file multiple threads for the same issue.