What's the file that stores the saved tab urls?
My laptop's screen broke. There were a lot of important urls I was saving through Firefox. My laptop runs on Windows 7. I'm not sure how current Firefox is, but it was updated within the last year. What is the file path to the file that lists the urls?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.5
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Version 126.96.36.19912
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.5
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Plugin to display and edit chemical structures.
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:10.0.11) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.11
Take your profile backup and restore to your new laptop
Mozilla Firefox stores all your personal settings, such as bookmarks, passwords and extensions, in a profile folder on your computer
Thank you, I'll try that!
Bookmarks are stored in the places.sqlite file.
The tabs of the current session are stored in the sessionstore.js file.