saving outlook mail attachment
I was able to save pictures before in Outlook mail. Now somewhere along the line i can not print the content or save pictures. I have looked at different add-ons but none seem to say that they are for this problem. What do I need to do? or download to get my mail working again?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.4"
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- DivX Plus Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Are you getting any error messages when trying to print and/or save pictures?
It sounds like the issue is related to the features in Outlook Mail, and not with your Firefox browser. In this case, you should contact the Outlook Mail support for help in finding a solution.
Please let us know if this solves your problem.
No, I do not get any type of error message. If I click on the picture that was with the e-mail nothing happens.The same gos if I try to print a e-mail, I go up and click on the print icon or choose print from the file option and nothing happens, no error massage appears. But thanks, I will see if the Outlook mail has any answers.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
I started Firefox in safe mode and looked to see that all add ons were disabled and set Firefox to default mode. Still had the same result in Outlook, unable to print any e-mail message.