I am unable to use gift cards and promotions on Firefox
I have been trying for several weeks to use promo cards on Firefox. They are real cards, but they dont' work. I don't know what i need to do in firefox or on my computer to make all gift cards and promo codes work.
Additional System Details
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DYMO Label NPAPI Plug-in
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 126.96.36.19965
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!