notify if switching between secure and nonsecure websites
there is no setting to be notified if I am switching between secure and nonsecure websites
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_39 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r45
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
hello statsone, those warning messages have been totally removed in firefox 19 unfortunately - see bug #799009 (please don't post in bug reports).
for better visibility of secure pages you could use an extension like https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/safe/.
bad form to cut back on security. This makes it easier to attack a computer as now there is no warning for an unknown site.
Will check out the addon. Thanks.