Firefox 19 does not work well with my webmail -can't find anybody in my address book.
When in my webmail, I try to send an e-mail (either new or forwarding one) to somebody in my address book. Usually, in my old browser, I could click on the To button and type in the last name of whomever and it would fill in their e-mail address. Now, when I click on the To button, type in last name, and all I ever get is a message saying it didn't find anyone. Don't know how to correct this situation.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.4"
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Do the steps at Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should